- Select a 3 x 4” die cut burnished wood card.
- Swipe Picket Fence and Pumice Stone Distress Paint over piece to resemble wood grain.
- Place Tag Pinwheel Stencil over bottom right corner and apply Art Basics Modeling Paste with a palette knife. Set aside to dry or dry with a heat tool.
- Swipe a gold ink pad over dry design and lightly spritz with Antique Gold Color Bloom Blend into the wood by rubbing with your finger. Lightly ink with darker ink.
- Set aside to dry and then adhere to layout.
- Place and adhere Lyric – Box Office with wood grain running top to bottom, 2” from left and top edges, leaving top edge open to place Metal Paper Clip.
- Adhere ‘memories together ALWAYS’ Lifetime 6×6 Paper (3” x 6”) aligning right edge with wood grain paper, extending top edge ¼“ upwards. Adhere diagonal strip along right edge.
- Adhere fussy-cut Lyric – Box Office with right edge over ‘memories together ALWAYS’ and diagonal strip, leaving left edge open to place photo under.
- Stamp next to left edge of Lyric – Box Office wood piece with Cling Mount Stamps.
- Add a Metal Paper Clip to top edge of a 5 x 6” photo and adhere photo at an angle.
- Trim six rows of the Crystal Sheet and adhere to bottom edge of wood paper, just below photo.
- Adhere quote or word from Cardstock Alphabet Letters sheet with foam squares to bottom edge of photo, overlapping onto fussy-cut Lyric – Box Office
- Adhere a Flair Button, gold Talia flower, Raja Center, Briellla flower, another Flair Button and a darker Briellla Undo stitching to release individual sequins from one of the Raja Centers. Add small brown paper roses and a few gold sequins to complete cluster.
- Adhere a gold Raja Center to right corner of fussy-cut Lyric – Box Office
- Adhere Wooden ATC 1¼“from right and 2” from bottom edges.
- Add one Briellla flower, two Talia flowers, a Flair Button, ribbon bow and small brown paper roses along left and top edges of Wooden ATC Add quote or word from Cardstock Alphabet Letters sheet to right of cream and gold Briellla flower.
- Add a Raja Center to tag (just below word, ALWAYS). Add sequins to layout to finish: top left and right corners as shown in layout image.
Prima: Stationer’s Desk- Stamps and Stripes; Lyric – Box Office; 6×6 Paper Pad – Lifetime; Talia – Tempting Flowers; Raja Center; Briella – Blooming Flowers; Metal Paper Clips- Time Traveler’s Memories; IOD- Flair Buttons; Cardstock Alphabet Stickers Romance Novel; Pin Wheel Stencil – Tags; Art Basics – Modeling Paste (8 fl. oz.); Color Bloom – Vintage Metal Antique Gold, Vintage Metal Gold Foil; Cling Mount Stamps Meadow Lark; Crystal Sheet; Wooden ATC
Ranger: Distress Paint – Picket Fence and Pumice Stone; Distress Ink – Frayed Burlap; Archival Ink – Coffee
Other: Brilliance Ink Pad – Galaxy Gold