Love You: Embossing Metal Butterflies
Embossing on metal embellishments creates a new look and texture…
1. Select two large and one small metal Graphic 45 butterflies.
2. Stamp doily stamp with Saffron Archival Ink on each butterfly. Heat set with a Heat It™ Craft Tool.
3. Stamp text or dictionary stamp with Emboss It™ Tinted Ink on butterflies and cover with Queen Gold Embossing Powder. Shake excess powder off and place back into container.
4. Heat with Heat It™ Craft Tool until the embossing powder melts.
5. Place a Metal Brad on each butterfly and set aside.
6. Repeat step 2, 3 and 4 on two small chipboard butterflies. Lightly spritz butterflies with Blue Smoke Perfect Pearl Mists. Push brass push brads into each butterfly centre.
TOOLS AND PRODUCTS
Ranger: Archival Ink, Saffron; Stickles™ Dry Glitter, Gold; Emboss It™ Tinted Ink; Embossing Powder, Queen Gold; Distress Ink Pad – Antique Linen and Walnut Stain, Perfect Pearl Mists, Blue Smoke, , Ranger Heat It™ Craft Tool, Popit Shapes™ Squares.
Other: Antique Gold Ribbon, Small White Paper Doily; Metal Butterflies and Brads; Lace; Chipboard Butterflies; Brass Brads; Doily Stamp; Text Stamp; Dressmakers’ Tracing Wheel; Grey Journaling Pen; Double-Sided Tape, 3 mm and 6mm.
“Cherish every moment with those you love at every stage of your journey.” ? Jack Layton